Thursday, 14 November 2013

The Shift Dress

Hey lovelies. Today I want to talk all about my new favourite dress. Yep, it's that shift dress from Missguided; first seen on MIC's Lucy Watson, and then on many a blogger and pretty-dress-lover since.


I am one of the many people who couldn't resist this classy little shift. I have seen this a lot when browsing blogs and the official Missguided site of course, and it has never failed to capture my attention. But I have nearly always seen it in peach, not the green. After much deliberation and conferring, in the end I went for this green one instead of the peach, and I am very happy with my choice. It was a gamble but this colour is a little different and snappy. I think it looks quite eye catching.



 The close-up.



I love the feel of the material, the length and the shape. I find that some shift dresses can be a bit shapeless, but not this one. I will be wearing it whenever I can!

2 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute!! I love the print!
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It's been my favorite of this season by a mile. I've checked out your blog, keep up the fabulous work! :) X

      Delete