Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Mango Salsa


Like a lot of the things I'm inspired to make these days, I spotted the idea for this recipe on Insagram. I've consulted a number of different recipes but in the interest of keeping things nice and simple, I've paired my recipe down to just 4 ingredients. From these 4 colours you get a fresh, simple, delicious salsa that is perfect as an accompaniment to white fish or chicken. Some people have even served their mango salsa on top of BBQ'd beef burgers. It's very summery and versatile, and can be knocked together in well under 10 minutes. 

Ingredients


1 large ripe mango
1/2 red pepper
1/2 red onion
1/4 cucumber

Method

Dice all of the ingredients very finely, and combine in a large mixing bowl. 

And that's it!


Serve it straight away, or prepare it a day in advance and chill in the fridge to let all the flavours mix together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment