Sunday, 10 August 2014

Spending time at home

I love living away at Uni and I am quite content pootling along by myself, coming and going as I like and making what I fancy for tea and such. But it is rather lovely going home too. These last couple of weeks I spent at home in Lincolnshire with my family. I celebrated 3 birthdays and generally caught up with everyone, and it was exactly what I needed to recharge my batteries and stock up on hugs and snuggles with my moggy, Bith. Here are a few snaps of home.







4 comments:

  1. Aww your cat is the cutest! And your home looks so beautiful and peaceful. I can see why you enjoy going back and spending some time there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Valerie :) sorry it's taken me so long to reply to your kind message but it really made me smile very much. I have also checked out for blog and it is rather lovely :D keep up the rear work! Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. Pretty nature and cute puss :)

    Http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you Alina! I'll tell her you said so. And I am now checking out your wonderful blog! Jenny xo

      Delete