Sunday, 3 August 2014

Thrifty Homeware Haul


So last week I hit the charity shops again and inadvertently did an cracking mini homeware haul. I'm starting to get a great little collection of bits and pieces going for my future pad and thought I'd share with you what I bought.


The best thing was the big shabby chic picture framer. I've no idea who'd have thrown this out without ever using it but I've benefited massively as a result! I think it's gorgeous and very in-keeping with all the other bits and pieces of furniture I already have.


The bird is a monsoon paperweight which is really pretty as an ornament and brand new. I like a bird every now and then.

The Crabtree and Evelyn lemon juicer is functional obviously but also a really nice ornament. 

My big vintage jelly mould was actaully from my mum. She randomly gave one to me and one to my brother. I'm not a fan of jelly but I'm not one to turn down free stuff and I think it looks really retro cool. 

I couldn't resist a recipe book and a DVD or two. Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights by Sophie Dahl and the Wayne's World Box Set were my finds of the day!


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got! 

No comments:

Post a Comment